Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hiding or Sleeping?

Mateo and I have had some rough days lately, today he didn't want to nap and while I was putting Ana down for her nap he decided he was going to hide from me, after Ana went down I went to the family room to find him and couldn't find him anywhere. I started to panic thinking he may have gone out the front door and as I was searching the house for him I started to hear loud breathing coming from the family room, my first thought was that it must be one of the dogs but as I got closer I realized it was Mateo and he had fallen asleep hiding in the corner behind the yoga ball. It was quite funny. Needless to say he got a nap in which made the rest of the day tolerable. Poor little guy.